Our Family

Having a place to go is HOME, Having someone to love is FAMILY, and having both is a BLESSING.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Pictures of our Family

It has been 2 years since our last family picture, so we thought is was time. We chose Portrait innovations and had a very good experience (I recommend it!). They were so good with Koen and he had a really good time. The best part is they give you a CD that has all the pictures they took, so your able to print and share.






It's seems fall has come, the days are getting colder and the nights shorter. Although fall is my favorite season, I really do miss the long days of outside play. Koen is already getting tired of the indoors. Lucky we have had some really nice days in the last week.

Justin is outside with Koen (sanding the deck) so I better go help...That's all for now.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Jody said…

    I tried to get in there this week for pictures. They were completely booked every day. Guess I should schedule the girl's pictures NOW since I want them done in a couple of weeks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home